With the launching of Nepal Tunza Youth Environment Network (NTYEN) on the World Wetland Day, 2 February 2013 and to commemorate the World Water Day, 22 March 2013 as well as to increase the participation of Nepalese children in 22nd International Children’s Painting Competition, NTYEN jointly with The Small Earth Nepal (SEN) is organizing “National Children’s Painting Competition 2013”.
About 300 selected paintings will be sent for the 22nd International Children’s Painting Competition to the regional office of UNEP in Bangkok, Thailand. Among those 300 paintings, best 15 paintings will be selected and exhibited during Nepal National Water Week 2013. Top 3 paintings will be awarded.
“Water: Where does it come from? Source of Life”
Entry Rules and Conditions
Children between the age of 6 and 14 years.
- Paintings must be done on A4 OR A3 papers.
- Full name, age (day, month, and year), gender and full address including phone and e-mail (in English) must be on the back of the painting.
- Style of painting is free: crayons, coloured pencils, watercolours, etc.
- Paintings that have been shown or accepted elsewhere will not be accepted in this competition.
- Paintings that show a particular person, an organization or a brand name will not be accepted.
- Do not include any words or descriptions in the paintings.
- Only hard copies of paintings will be accepted.
- You can submit more than one entry.
How to submit?
You can drop the paintings in our office at Buddhanagar (Click here for the location)
Or, you can post the paintings with the title “National Children Painting Competition 2013” to:
The Small Earth Nepal (SEN)
P O Box 20533, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Deadline for submission: 20 February 2013